Join the TC. Reilly Electric Team – We’re Hiring Licensed Electricians & Apprentices!
Are you a skilled and licensed electrician looking to take your career to new heights? Look no further than TC. Reilly Electric! We are a reputable electrical services company based in Amherst, NH, and we’re on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team. If you’re passionate about electrical work, take pride in your craft, and value teamwork, we want to hear from you.
For more information or to apply to be an apprentice, please complete the form below.
Licensed Electrician with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of Field experience as an Electrician required.
Experience in residential and/or commercial field. New Hampshire Electricians license and OSHA 30 card required. A Massachusetts electricians license is a plus.
Individual must be dependable, driven, and able to complete tasks independently in a fast paced work environment. A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are required. Transportation from shop to job sites provided. Occasional overtime is required for emergency maintenance calls. Pay is negotiable and based on experience.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute
- Experience in industrial, commercial, residential electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g., wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and ability to
- interpret electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations, and guidelines as well as the state code
- 8 hour shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate
- Amherst, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Electrical License – NH (MA is a plus): Required
- OSHA 30: Required
Work Location: In person
Benefit Options Coming Soon!
To apply, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please also email your resume directly to email@example.com to be considered*